Our downstairs is getting vacuumed a couple times a day. You would think that was because of me, but it's not. Caden is obsessed or possessed by the vacuum. He loves his toy vacuum, but when he can get his hands on the purple heavy Sears vacuum (which he is proud to push), or the push vacuum (which he knows to move the chairs out of the way to pick up crumbs) or the Roomba "robot" vacuum that he picks up completely and brings out to middle of the room...Caden is in heaven. It is kind of cute, but actually getting a little annoying to have to put these vacuums back into the closet all day. Dave said, "this is your fault, you know and he learned this from you"...but I figure that I'll just be annoyed as there could be much worse things the boys could learn from me (I think).
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Can't put down what picks up...
Getting it out of the closet
Look at me push - I'm so strong!
So, I'm thinking about getting a light weight rechargeable vacuum his size that he can vacuum with all day - why not? I'm a little obsessed or possessed with having a clean house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So, for the record, how many vacuums do you own? The little acorn didn't fall far from the Lori tree...
What a silly (clean) boy!
Well, we have the regular vacuum, the push non-electric vacuum and robot vacuum...so three. I guess if we get another one, the whole Lee Family could be vacuuming togehter. What a dream come true!
Yes, Caden is a lot of traits like his Momma!
Lori...don't let anyone make you feel bad about those vacuums...I have three as well, ok, four if you count the dustbuster, ok five if you count the one we use only on the cars. Now, if only my children would realize that we own five vacuums...that would be something...
Steph
Post a Comment