
Today I was exercising to Richard Simmons' Sweating to the Oldies 2 (hey, don't laugh...it's not that bad) when Austin asked me if I was in the front row in blue. The lady next to Richard was in blue, but quite a bit larger than I am (at least I would like to think). I asked him if I looked like her and he said yes. Of course I'm thinking, "oh great...I am going to have to do this video morning, noon and night if my son thinks that is what I look like". I asked Austin one more time about who he was talking about and he got up to the TV and pointed at Richard Simmons. "Oh", I said..."that is a boy". Austin strongly disagreed and said that he was a girl for sure...and could have been me. Not sure what to think of that, but it's all good coming from a 4 year old. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment