Last Tuesday, all the boys (and Dave) sledding!
This Tuesday, enjoying the sunshine having a picnic!
A week ago we were covered in snow, not knowing how Dave was going to make it home safely from downtown in the Honda. Luckily, our neighbor works downtown too and was able to get a ride home. It was a fun night with two neighbor families/friends while we played in the snow, sledded and had Papa Murphy's pizza together (along with some tasty hot drinks too).
Today Austin is finally back to school after two weeks and had his friend Rion over for a play date. It was a beautiful day today - one that I felt I should be wearing capris and sandals. The boys ate outside and had a great time running around in short sleeves. It was a nice feeling that spring might be around the corner...eventually.
Wonder what next Tuesday will bring? Sunshine, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment