Monday, January 15, 2007

So clever...

The other day, Austin had me tie my measuring tape to the stairway...as I guess he was pretending he was going to scale the wall (pretend might not be the best word, as I am sure he would do it if he tried...hence I am looking into a rock climbing class for him!). So, after playing this game for a little bit, we untied the measuring tape and came into the kitchen to make lunch. A few minutes later I heard a noise in the living room. Low in behold, Caden had retrieved the measuring tape out of the junk drawer and had moved my vase across the room...and upside down. I guess he was figuring out how he was going to scale the wall too like his big brother. I had to take the picture of him getting "caught". I tell ya...I can't turn my back on these boys!!

No comments: