Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Do you miss it?

It's almost been a year that I've been at home with the boys full time - actually I've only worked three months out of the last nineteen. It seems like I'm asked by friends if I miss work and if I'm happy to be at home. Truthfully, I can say that the only thing that I really miss is the money...which wasn't that great (especially if you know where I worked). Other than that, I'm happy being at home with these two crazies, which make me a little crazy at times. The friends that I had at work I still keep in contact with and can't believe that they are still hanging out there.

Luckily, Dave is very supportive and with the help of him and family members I am able to get out for an occasional girl's lunch/dinner or shopping. Those little times out make me feel a little better and rejuvenated to get through another day with a 4 year old and 18 month old.

So back to money...I love to shop and so money is always good. However, I counted in both Austin and Caden's closet over 40 shirts and dozen bottoms/pants. I guess I can give up a little shopping too, huh?

No, I don't miss it...and I do love being at home. :)

No comments: