Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So it's Tuesday

Last week I wrote about the changing weather from one Tuesday until another. So, today is the next Tuesday and I wondered what today would bring. Unfortunately, it brought a nasty cough to Austin and the first time I've had to make the decision to keep him home from school this morning...as well as a play date at Rion's house (that was going to last until 4pm today!!). I had plans too for Caden and I. We were going to meet friends for lunch at Red Robin and enjoy the day together, while Austin had a great time being a "big boy". Oh well. Austin seems to be feeling great and really wanted to go to his activities, but agreed that we wouldn't want to get his friends sick too. Hopefully this is nothing much more than a cough. I guess time will only tell!

BTW...it's sunny again this Tuesday. That's nice.

No comments: