Austin having a great time playing!
Caden's favorite pose!
Yes, he is a poser too!
Wee...this is fun!
After a week of going to Austin's events (soccer, karate, school...), we found something today that both boys really enjoyed. The Community Center near us has a play group a couple mornings a week for kids ages 1-6. I have thought about going in the past, but since Austin didn't have school yesterday due to the snow and ice, and he didn't today either...we needed to find a little fun outlet for both boys. So, we went to play and had a great time, with Aunt Sissy and Zack joining us too. I think Caden had the best time (other than a bloody lip...which happens a couple times a week, so we're used to it) as he was able to get out and rock and roll! No stroller for him...he was a big boy too. I think Caden and I will have to make this a weekly date while Austin is at school! It was a good day for all, even with a little trip to the mall for lunch and a little shopping (yeah for me!)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment