Caden Andrew just turned 18 months on the 14th of January (date this pictures was taken). He has gotten so big and mature looking over the last couple months - his face and thighs thinning out (why don't my thighs thin out with age??).He had his check up appointment with the doctor yesterday and they were surprised how tall he was in the 100 percentile - measuring in at 35.5 inches tall...just a 1/2 inch shy of 3 feet. No wonder people often make comments about how long he is.
I guess I'm used to height comments, since I've always been tall (especially for a girl) my whole life. Luckily, they make most pants in different lengths now so I don't have to wear high waters (or capris) all year long. It's funny that sometime the "long" pants are almost 6 inches too long for me...I often wonder how many women are that tall and if an "average" fits me, what do average height women wear? "Short", I guess.
So maybe our tall genes are getting passed down to the boys. That's can't be a bad thing.
Oh...forgot to mention. Caden received two shots at the doctors yesterday and didn't cry, fuss or anything. I'm so impressed...or amazed...or scared that pain didn't hurt him! Good job, C!
No comments:
Post a Comment