Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Growing up...

Caden and Drew having lunch together!

Caden is growing up right before our eyes. It seems like recently he has really started to act so much older and not so baby like (although he doesn't talk our language too, too much...and still chokes on a lot of foods!). He had his first play date yesterday with our neighbor friend, Drew, who is almost two. Drew is such a sweet little girl and the two of them (without their big brothers!!) were having a ball, talking their own language and getting every toy out they could. They had lunch together and really showed me how mature little guys can be.

Tonight at Karate there was a little girl (Sophie) just a couple months older there that was playing with Caden, but he was in his stroller. I've kept him in there when we go to Karate, as I was unsure of what Caden might do and how we would get through the 1/2 hour without interupting the class. With 15 minutes left of Austin's lesson tonight, I let him loose to play with Sophie. He did great - pushed the stroller around a little bit and just looked around in "ahh" that he was out. Maybe I'll try it again later this week.

We'll let you grow up CC, but you'll always be our baby!


No comments: