Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend in review...

It's Monday already? My goodness!

From last Thursday to today, it's been a blur. A good blur, but a blur. Here's the run down...

Thursday - first morning of the week without a friend over...the boys and I hang out. I have a cold, so we are a bit lazy. I decide to get ready before taking Austin to school, so we can go to Target and then take Caden to Aunt Sissy's house before the Mom's Day at school. Good thing I was showered and ready, as my car had an antifreeze problem (we noticed it leaking out...a lot...on Wednesday). Car had to be parked at the "Park-n-Ride" on the way to Target...out of commission. Aunt Sissy rescues Caden and I and take us back home. Dana is so nice to take me to school and bring us home. Papa saves the day and get the car home and figures out the problem. It needs a new radiator cap - a $5 solution. Yippee! Papa rocks!! Mom's Day at school is fabulous and we have a great time - I tear up as "teacher" describes the kids as cocoons when they arrived to preschool a couple of years ago and are now butterflies getting ready to take off to Kindergarten. Ahh...

Friday - Garage Sale!! Dave takes the boys to meet my Dad early in the morning - they were out the door at 7:10am. Brings back memories of when I worked full-time and having to leave so early. So happy and blessed to be home with the boys now. I made around $150 off old toys the first day, and finish in time to make it to the gym (my head cold was getting better) and Target...home to shower and have a nice grown up dinner with Dave at Seres. Yummy!

Saturday - last 4 hours of the Garage Sale! Another $100 made. Not bad! My parents brought the boys back in time to get to the soccer game...and to Taco Bell for lunch. The rest of the day was spent rearranging the garage (both cars can make it in a 3 car garage...imagine that??!!) and planting more plants and bushes in the backyard.

Sunday - Happy Mother's Day!! My three boys got me an i-Pod for Mother's Day! Yippee! I got it last week, and have over 500 songs on it from all my CDs. Love it! I know...I'm a little behind the times, but as happy as a clam to have one now! Makes working out so much more enjoyable.

Here we are Monday...hope to have a fabulous week! Hope you do too!

No comments: