Sunday started rainy, without any plans for the day, but by afternoon Dave offered to help my Dad dig a trench to get electricity to my Grandma's new Manufactured home on their property (that's another story). So we headed to my parent's house, had a nice visit, dinner and back home again with the boys fast asleep.
The weekend ended with a dinner date at my best friend's house, with her husband and 3 month old baby (happy 3 months today, Hudson!). Well, the boys behavior was a little less than desirable, but I have to say it's the hardest for kids at a new location after a couple of long busy days before hand. Anyhow, hopefully they will want to see us again for dinner (maybe when Hudson can run with the boys!). :) The boys were in bed and asleep by 7pm last night - with Caden sleeping in until 7:30am...I think they were wiped!
Today was back to our regular routine with a friend over in the morning, school, gym, swimming lessons, shower and now watching Alvin & the Chipmunks. Off to bed here any minute!
1 comment:
A and E just discovered Alvin and the Chipmunks and are addicted! I'm just glad they've stopped asking for Transformers.
Sounds like you weekend was like ours. My boys slept in on Monday until 8:45am and I had to wake them up!!! Unheard of around here...
Post a Comment