Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally!

Finally a couple great days of sunshine in the Pacific Northwest...I think I even got a little tan at the park this morning. We had a great couple days, planting plants, flowers, etc., and playing outside until we almost drop. Dave and I both fell asleep last night watching Desperate Housewives around 9:30pm...too tired to stay up after a busy sunny day. My first planters without help - let's hope they bloom and grow!

Today was equally as good, with the boys to the park this morning with Riley, our 5 year old friend...Wendy's for lunch for them and more playing. Even got in a great workout at the gym this afternoon and Caden is still enjoying the daycare, calling it "his school"!

What else? Had a yummy burrito at home for dinner tonight to celebrate Cinco de Mayo! The garage is full of toys that I've been cleaning out of the house since Christmas for the garage sale we're having this weekend...lots that the boys don't play with and I'll so happy to see go to a new home (hopefully!).

No comments: