This week's theme at Austin's school was all about PIRATES - a very fun theme, indeed! It ended with a full dress up day for the kids yesterday, with a map and treasure for each kid to find! It looked like a ton of fun and Austin enjoyed dressing up in this costume like Jack Sparrow (minus the hat & hair, compliments of our dear next door neighbor friends!).
Happy long weekend too - Austin only has 3 days left of Pre-K...and the last day (next Thursday) is a family picnic. That means only 2 afternoons left with him at school...and then it's summer...full force boy power. I better get ready!
Happy long weekend too - Austin only has 3 days left of Pre-K...and the last day (next Thursday) is a family picnic. That means only 2 afternoons left with him at school...and then it's summer...full force boy power. I better get ready!
1 comment:
I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten soon. So big.
Post a Comment