Many of you already know about the art work that Caden created last week in our family room with a blue sharpie. Within a few minutes of being alone downstairs, he quickly found a blue sharpie and literally marked everything in his path. I am still finding little spots here and there that I missed in the 4 hour mayhem clean up efforts.
So, the biggest canvas that Caden found was our leather couch and chair. Ouch. It's been a little over a week now and I am not hysterical anymore. That morning I was. My parents came to help and thank goodness, we were able to make a lot of progress. Today was the day that I was waiting for to see if the "Leather Pro" guy could erase the "permanent" ink. He just left and I am happy with the results. It isn't perfect, but there 6 year old pieces of furniture weren't perfect to begin with. Actually the furniture has been great, especially with little boys. We'll replace them eventually, but they are fine for a few more years...
These pictures are of the same spot.
Before:
After:
If I hadn't been such a wreak that morning, I should have made pictures, as it was everywhere and amazing. Probably could have won $10k on America's Funniest Videos too (but it wasn't funny at the time). Oh well.
So, a word to all those mothers out there - don't leave a sharpie or any writing utensil in the reach of small ones. I've learned my lesson.
1 comment:
Oh that Caden is going to keep you in toes. You will never be bored.
Post a Comment