Sunday, April 8, 2007

Spring Break...to Easter

We had a nice spring break, with great weather (although the boys both had to go to the doctor with secondary infections from a cold). Here are some pictures from the week...

Yes, it is blurry...but it was my camera. Our friend and neighbor Shelly and I being goofy, starting off spring break in my high school cheerleading outfits!

Yummy sugar cookies decorated for Easter that Austin and I made!

Austin helping Caden learn how to ride his bike. He's doing great and keeping his feet on the pedals...just needs to learn how to push with his little legs!

It was nearly 80 degrees on Friday and we enjoyed the beautiful day at Ammy and Papa's house. The boys even got to play in the pool (filled with warm tap water!). They spent the night there too and had a great time! Dave and I enjoyed a quiet evening and morning together also..

Finally, the Easter Bunny came today and the boys were thrilled with some new toys! It is sunny again this morning too! It was a great week. Back to the routine this week with Austin back to school...and I have lots of cleaning to catch up on! :)

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny. I'm jealous that you can still wear an outfit from high school... as if!
Sounds like you've had a tough week with the sick boys. I'm glad you got a night without them and had a great Easter! We had a great time too and hope to see you guys soon.

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Was this the same day as the drinky-poos?

Just kidding.

You guys are crazy!