Monday, February 19, 2007

Good long weekend!

The weekend was a good one. Started with lunch and shopping with my best friend of 20 years, Cristi, on Friday afternoon while the boys went to my parent's house. Disney Store was having a 50% off clearance sale and I was able to get a bunch of birthday presents, Easter presents and even shirts for back to school for next to nothing. I was so excited!

Friday evening Dave and I enjoyed dinner out and then went to a movie (can't remember the last time that the two of us went to a movie - I think Austin was around Caden's age). We saw "Pursuit of Happyness", (it is supposed to be misspelled) which was good although sad throughout most the movie.

We woke up Saturday to a beautiful blue sky! Did a few errands and then off to Sandy to get the boys - they were having a great time at Ammy and Papa's house playing outside when we got there. The weather was so nice we went to the "blue park" that afternoon and the boys ran out lots of energy. So nice to be outside.

Sunday was filled with parties - Dave went to his annual Nascar Daytona racing party and Austin and I went to a birthday party at Big Al's (bowling). Caden had his own little play party with Aunt Sissy and his cousins. We all ended back at home later in the day, all tired and happy.

Today was President's Day, so Dave was home. I was able to get out for lunch with a few adidas friends and go to a couple of shops while the boys played with their Daddy. The long weekend ended with clean boys after a bath, who are now asleep. Tomorrow is back to school and work, but that's okay - we all had a great weekend!

No comments: