Monday, August 25, 2008

Where did time go?

Last time I posted we were just starting potty training with Caden...and that almost two weeks ago! I'm happy to say that he is doing SOOO good - we couldn't be happier! Just mastering #2 takes a little longer...,but that is to be expected!! Good job Caden! He'll be off to preschool for sure this January...yippee!

What else? It's been a crazy busy summer! Austin is so excited to start Kindergarten next week (for the 2.75 hours that he'll go in a week)...more exciting for the following week when he'll go for the 5 days!

Our boys are just growing up - potty trained...going to public school...both very exciting!

With that, comes a new adventure for me! Dave just faxed in my paperwork to Silpada Designs to become an Independent Rep! I'm so excited and can't wait to receive my jewelry - it is so beautiful - to be able to wear and share! So, that's something new for me. I've been researching Silpada for over 2 months now and couldn't be more happy about my decision!

So - enjoy these last days of summer (where is the sun???)...and take care!!

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

August just goes by too quickly, 'tis true.