Yesterday morning I was checking emails when Caden walked in holding a pair of underwear and said, "I wanna wear these". So - okay - those were the key words that Austin said when he was ready and it worked well!
So, he's been wearing big boy undies for two days now and doing great! He's had a couple of accidents, but for the most part he knows when he has to go and thinks it is super cool when he does (ok...for the most part he is going outside on the rocks, barkdust, etc...it's a boy thing...and it's hot out!). He was dry even when he woke up this morning. Dave, Austin & I are so excited...it's super cool for our little guy to make this big boy move! Way to go Caden!!
(So on Sunday when I was running errands by myself I came across a box of Huggies at Target on Clearance. I had told Caden last month when we bought a box of diapers at Costco that we didn't want to buy more - that was the last one...at $40 a pop. So, I got the box the other day, thinking we might need them but was THRILLED to take them back tonight!! He is working towards a new backpack, as he knows that he gets to get a backpack and go to school (in January) when he is 3 and potty trained!! Yippee!! Can you tell I'm excited??)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Okay, so for just a second while reading this post I was thinking you were going to say he was holding your underwear...
whew... ;)
Hooray for Caden. I'm so impressed.
Post a Comment