The Lee Family
Who am I?
Lori
I'm a stay at home Mom of two little boys - 4 1/2 & 7. We're a pretty active family, trying to enjoy every day!
View my complete profile
The Lee Family...
If you love jewelry, you're going to love Silpada!
Silpada Designs ~ Lori R. Lee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(131)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(5)
Silpada website!
Where did time go?
No turning back
Sunriver 2008
Take me out to the ball game!!
►
July
(11)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(94)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(7)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Silpada website!
I'm getting all my Silpada stuff together, and got my website up last night! Check it out! Now I'm just waiting for all my fun jewelry to arrive! Can't wait!!!
www.mysilpada.com/lori.lee1
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment