The Lee Family
Who am I?
Lori
I'm a stay at home Mom of two little boys - 4 1/2 & 7. We're a pretty active family, trying to enjoy every day!
View my complete profile
The Lee Family...
If you love jewelry, you're going to love Silpada!
Silpada Designs ~ Lori R. Lee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(131)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(17)
100*
parks
Make a Smilebox postcard
We ROCK!!
1st day of Summer ~ 2008!
June 2006
Oregon Homes!
2 months!
Favorite Fathers
the four year plan
Friday the 13th!
greasy bunnies...
Doctor, doctor, give me the news!
This evening I came upstairs once the boys were se...
3:30 a.m. is too early...
masterpieces
baby, turned big boy
►
May
(13)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(94)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(21)
►
2006
(7)
►
December
(7)
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
June 2006
I do love Wordless Wednesdays, as I don't have too much to say!
Austin, just 3 1/2 here - Caden has those pajamas now...
Almost 1 here - what a messy eater (but oh so happy!)!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment