Tuesday, June 3, 2008

3:30 a.m. is too early...

Caden & his puppy (favorite thing, ever!)
for anyone to get up. Caden fell asleep last night at 6:00 p.m. after Lexi's track meet, as he was pooped! He woke up long enough to have dinner around 8:30 p.m. and wanted to go to back to sleep. I knew we would pay the price, but the price this time was high. He was up (happily) at 3:30 this morning...and would bounce in-between his bed and ours trying to go back to sleep. I gave in around 5:00 a.m. and asked him if he would like to go downstairs. He sat up quickly with a happy "YES"! By 6:00 a.m. we had watched two episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Oh, I forgot to mention that Austin must have heard us, as he got up at 5:30 a.m. WHAT?? So, at 6:00 a.m. we put on Alvin & the Chipmunks. As Caden came to snuggle in, he whacked me with his big noggin giving me a fat, bruised lip on top & bottom. Not how I envisioned the morning, but by 7:00 a.m. I had dosed off a little bit and woke up as Dave was leaving. So, it seems like it should be later than 3:00 p.m. right now...oh, and guess who has been napping for a couple of hours. Yep, you guess it...Caden. :)

No comments: