(ice cream sundae glasses were found at my Grandma's garage sale over the weekend - first time I had ever seen them, but they are the perfect size for the boys!)
and my camera left in Austin's reach...and this is what you get:
(Can't wait to say good-bye to those Huggies - sooner than later, I hope!)
2 comments:
Those are GORGEOUS! I am glad you rescued them, they are fancy pants for ice cream! but for other things too! Pudding always seems fancier in those things, even jello!!!! :) What about introducing SALAD in those?!?!? FUN!
I am glad you said those were huggies, now i can see what that picture is! Pulling down pants, got it now :) it was so artsy!!!:)
Those are GORGEOUS! I am glad you rescued them, they are fancy pants for ice cream! but for other things too! Pudding always seems fancier in those things, even jello!!!! :) What about introducing SALAD in those?!?!? FUN!
I am glad you said those were huggies, now i can see what that picture is! Pulling down pants, got it now :) it was so artsy!!!:)
Post a Comment