April 22nd already? I was at the store today when the lady asked me what the date was...and I think the only reason that neither of us could remember was the weather. Is it supposed to be raining this hard this late in the spring...everyday?? I still wore capris and flip flops.
Another great workout at the gym today! It wasn't too bad, and Dana and I worked hard on her favorite machine (not sure what it was, but it was hard in a good way!). Looking forward to our aerobics class again on Friday.
Nothing much more to report - hope you're staying dry and happy!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
No kidding! I still sent the boys outside in the rain and cold. It wouldn't be so bad if it was warm and rainy, but the cold just gets to me!
Summer please come soon!!!
It doesn't seem right. I was laying in bed, and with my eyes closed last night, I would have guessed November...
Great work out today (yes I am in pain) ~ I am glad to have a partner~ it makes the time fly by. Glad you joined the GYM! (Blake is too)
Post a Comment