Saturday, April 19, 2008

and a half...

Austin asks almost every day if he is five and a half yet...and every time I tell him he will be in June...June 13th to be exact. We're getting closer, buddy, you are almost there. He is great on keeping up on every one's age - knows that Caden is two and a half...Dave just turned thirty eight this last week and that I was ...until today. So I thought he would be excited to hear that I was thirty three and a half today, but as Dave said, "Austin, do you care?"...he answered "no". Hmm...not what I was expecting!

Austin is playing at his cousin's house this afternoon (mostly with his best cousin, Zack) and I asked him to tell Aunt Sissy what was important about today. He came out of playing video games with Zack and said, "I got to come over"...no..."you're leaving (with a smile on his face)"...no..."oh, you are thirty three and a half today...bye Mom". Love that little boy!

No comments: