Erika tagged me to play this little game...looks like fun! Here's the rules:
Post these rules @ the beginning of your blog. Answer the questions about yourself. At the end of the post, tag up to 5 people and post their name, then go to their blog and leave them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
What was I doing 10 years ago:
Wow - that's a loaded question! Well, ten years ago I was just splitting up with my then husband (I can hear the gasps now!!...Austin & Caden don't know this about their mommy yet...)...anyhow, I was living in an apartment in Beaverton, OR, working for Renaissance Bankcard Services. My career in HR was taking off and I made wonderful friends working there that I am still super close to today! I shopped too much...was racking up debt...and living the best I could as a 23 year old! What can I say - you learn from your mistakes and all things happen for a reason...and from working at Renaissance, I was introduced to Dave in a blind date in September 1999...and the rest is history (we even paid off that debt of mine!)! :)
Five Snacks I enjoy (not that they are good for me...but I enjoy!):
Chocolate - any kind will do!
Maui Onion potato chips
Latte - I think this is a snack too!
Wheat Thins!
Hard candy
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Payoff our home, as well as anyone in our family
Buy vacation homes for us in several states - CA, TX, HI, VA
Buy a home in WA for my parents and Grandma
Buy a new fancy car - heck, why not? If I were a billionaire!
Save for the future - for Dave and I, and the boys
SHOP...no limits...I can't even imagine!!!
Five jobs that I have had:
Babysitter throughout high school for various families
CS Associate at Fred Meyers - in Children/Women Apparel
Receptionist at Wave Works Hair Salon
Human Resources Generalist - Renaissance/Household/adidas
Stay at home Mom of 2 years - busiest and best job ever!
Three of my habits:
Shopping...for the best bargains I can find - love it!
Constantly cleaning
Internet Surfing
Five place I have lived:
Sandy, Oregon
Phoenix, Arizona
Beaverton, Oregon
Tigard, Oregon
Vancouver, Washington
What are your FAVORITE Jammies?
Depends on the season - in the fall and winter, I love flannel pajamas (oh, how sexy!), and in the spring and summer, it's usually drawstring pants/shorts with long or short sleeved t-shirts - nothing fancy, but comfy!
Who Am I Tagging? I know it's not too many...but if you want to do it too, go for i t! Irene is one of those great friends that I met at Renaissance...and Tara is a friend that I met through my sister - who recommended me to Treehouse (thank you!) and is my leader through Sensaria (and who we see at the soccer field on Saturdays this spring!). Have fun!
Irene
Tara
Click on their name to see their blog!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The kids asked me again: Aunt Lori was married before?
Huh?
They're a little older. They get it. I wonder when you'll tell your boys...
Post a Comment