Yesterday at Austin's soccer game, something clicked. He got it - run after the ball hard and kick it. Don't dance and prance around silly! My sister came to the game with her wonderful camera and got this action shot! Good game, Austin! Three goals is quite impressive for one game!
And...
Happy 2 months old to Mr. Hudson! Time is flying! Here's a picture of me with him sleeping a couple of weeks ago!
2 comments:
We just started Eddie in some athletic classes for the first time- baseball and tennis. I know I can't compare him to Augie, but man! The difference in those two boys is amazing.
I love to watch Eddie play, joke around, talk- everything else BUT listen to the coaches. He loves it though and I love watching him.
Great shot by the way. That one's a keeper!
We just started Eddie in some athletic classes for the first time- baseball and tennis. I know I can't compare him to Augie, but man! The difference in those two boys is amazing.
I love to watch Eddie play, joke around, talk- everything else BUT listen to the coaches. He loves it though and I love watching him.
Great shot by the way. That one's a keeper!
Post a Comment