Friday, April 4, 2008

All because two people fell in love...

39 years ago Herbert Wheeler and Donna Applegate got married in Las Vegas, in a little chapel. That's where it all started...my parents are the happiest, most loving people you would ever meet! So, when Dave and I decided to elope in 2000 (did you know we eloped??), there wasn't a question about where I wanted to get married. Yep, in that same chapel that is little, tacky, and famous (in Honeymoon in Vegas, Vegas Vacation, etc...), but only because I knew that there had to be good luck vibes from there as my parents were married there too!

So, happy anniversary Mom & Dad! We love you SOOOO much!

2 comments:

Erika said...

That's SO WONDERFUL! 39 years!!! YAY :)

Unknown said...

Oh what a neat story. yes, you and Dave will have 39 years too. I just know you will have the same good luck vibes from teh little chapel of love.