Monday, March 31, 2008

four

My friend Irene had this on her blog, and it looked fun! Feel free to try it too! :)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Retail Associate at Fred Meyer's in Gresham, Oregon
Receptionist at Wave Works hair salon
Human Resources work for, ummm...12 years
Mother of two little boys! (best by far!)

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Grease
Footloose
Sound of Music
Drumline (only because Dave can find this on TV any weekend and will watch it!!)

Four places I’ve lived:
Sandy, OR
Phoenix, AZ
Tigard, OR
Vancouver, WA

Four TV shows I watch:
Biggest Loser (go Kelly and Ali)
American Idol
Desperate Housewives
Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee (love her)

Four places I have been:
Hawaii - Kona and Maui
Washington DC
Austin, TX
Pretty much every state on the west coast...

Four favorite foods:
Coffee
Mexican food
Bread
Sweets!

Four places I’d rather be right now:
Vacationing somewhere warm!
Mall
Zoo
napping!

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
Annual vacation to Sunriver in July
Austin starting Kindergarten
Caden getting potty trained
Finally finishing up our yard (bark dust, etc...)

Four places I love to shop:
Target
NY & Company
Michaels
They aren't around anymore, but I loved Meier & Frank. Macy's is just not the same... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love reading this! All the little information you sometimes miss.
Sorry to hear about Macy's. It seemed like that to me too the last time I walked in. I sure don't miss the clutter though!