Monday, March 3, 2008

Some things never change...

My Mom found a book I made in second grade when I was six and half. It was all about me, with my stories and pictures. We really got a laugh out of it, as it had some interesting things:

* I feel important when I clean my bedroom.
* It makes me happy when I go shopping. And it makes me sad when I can't go.
* My favorite meal is burritos and tacos.
* If I had lots of money I would go to Disneyland and buy everything.

If you know me well, you would see that some things never change. I showed Dave this book last night and it thought that these things were funny ~ especially the cleaning and shopping...he said that if he only knew when he met me (ha, ha!). So, I guess you are kind of molded at an early age. Pretty cool!

1 comment:

Spagirl said...

Do you still feel important when you clean your bedroom??? It's always fun to look at things you said when you were a kid.