Wednesday, March 19, 2008

This is INFLUENZA, folks!


Last Monday (about 10 days ago), the boys' noses started to run a little...and by Thursday Austin had a fever. No OMSI fieldtrip for us that day. By Friday, they seemed great, so we went to a birthday party at Big Al's. That was the last place we went until today. Austin, Caden and I were all down all weekend with fevers, and sick all over. Austin & I bounced back a little quicker, as Caden still held onto a fever today. So, after 5 days of this red little face, I took him to the doctor and it was confirmed that we HAVE/HAD influenza. Yuck. He is sleeping again on the couch now, hoping to feel better in the morning. If he isn't fever free by this Friday, I need to call them back...hopefully we can put an end to this soon.

Stay well out there - this one is nasty!

No comments: