Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Not feeling my regular holiday self today...the boys and I have been sick all weekend...with the aches, cough, and even Caden throwing up last night. Yuck. They are on the rebound, as my chest still hurts to breath. So, I'm not even in green (I have new St. Patty's Day socks and everything)...so unlike me...I must be ill.

Have a happy green day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, you must be ill to not have on your socks! We've actually had a lucky spell now and haven't been sick for almost 2 weeks. A record for this cold season.
We got into the mood around here, finger painting shamrocks and making more shamrocks out of our hand prints. And all of this was done before 10am!
I hope you all mend quickly and are back in your socks- maybe Easter Bunny ones?- before too long!

Anonymous said...

p.s.- I love your new Spring background!

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

You're just green in the gills. Feel better soon.