Saturday, February 9, 2008
proud hoops mommy...
Maybe its because basketball is the only sport I really played (and still got "best sportsmanship" award, as I wasn't that great) that I really enjoy watching Austin play basketball. Today was another fun game and Austin made THREE baskets! I was so proud of him. He made the crowd laugh every time, as he would raise both his arms in the air in the flexing motion as he ran down the court, and would find me in the crowd and give me a thumbs up. Brought tears to my eyes. Again, I'm so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my word, that's about the cutest thing I have ever heard. finding mom out in the crowd to give her a thumbs up! Oh Lori, thats CUTE!!!! What a sweetheart! I hope he does that in HS too! :)
I love the thumbs up thing. Awesome.
Post a Comment