Monday, February 25, 2008

Good weekend!

We had an eventful weekend, with parties, games and lessons! Austin had his final swimming lesson in level 2 and passed! Yeah, Austin! Off to level 3 (not bad, when you are supposed to be at least 6 years old to be in level 1 or higher!). Just waiting for a spot to open up for him to continue (that's the frustrating part!).
Austin, ready for lessons (with an arm painting!)
Hard to see, but that's Austin getting ready to go down the slide...all by himself!
Yeah - level 3! He is a better swimmer than me!
On another note, Austin has a super-star basketball player at his game on Saturday. He had quite a cheering section with his Aunt Sissy, Lexi, Zack, Simon & Issac all there in addition to Caden, Dave & I. I think he made at least 5 baskets - I kind of lost track! Way to go, buddy!

Caden is doing great too...here's what we built last week - he was so excited and had names for each of them. Very fun & cute!

No comments: