Thursday, February 21, 2008

2 Year Annual Review

Wow - how time flies. I've been at home with the boys full-time for two years now. I've visited with friends that are still held captive there (not sure if they choose to, or not), but only have been inside the building once and it was very bizarre. Overall I've never looked back and double guessed my decision to leave.

So, I thought I would do another annual evaluation for myself. No raises to be given, just an evaluation. Overall, I am happier, healthier (weigh 25 pounds less) and better for being at home with our sons.


OVERALL SCORE: Fully Meets Expectations


Responsible to keep boys clean, safe, cute and healthy: Excellent
Doing great! They have been healthy, safe and doing well! Letting them pick out their clothes more often, and they enjoy it. I still get my way for "special" occasions and when I want them to match.

Responsible to keep house clean, etc.: Excellent
Exceeding in this area and much faster at cleaning than ever before. House can be filled with kids and friends and I can put it back together in a jiffy!

Preparing meals: For boys: Excellent / For family: Good
Improved on making meals for the family! They may not be the best, or the most original, but trying more recipes, experimenting in the kitchen.

Remain calm and cool in stressful situations: Good
Think I'm doing okay here - starting a Love & Logic class tonight - excited on learning new parenting skills and keeping my temper down in stressful situations!

Entertainment: Excellent
Doing a great job making sure that the family is entertained. The boys are busy with play dates, playing outside, swimming lessons, basketball, etc...they have plenty of toys (with fresh batteries) to keep us all happy. The whole family loves the Wii!

Responsible to maintain budget: Fair
Improving from last year, but still needs to be monitored and can always get better!

No comments: