My favorite hobby is to shop, but typically not with my husband. So when he told me to get ready this morning so we could run out to a few stores, I was surprised. So, we headed out to Home Depot for a few things and then to Target to rummage through their 50% off Christmas stuff. Well, for some reason, Austin has a hard time behaving in the store when the four of us are together. I have dragged the boys to every store and mall in the last 10 months for continuous hours and have never left the store due to a boy screaming...until today.
We were in the aisle at Target when we ran into our neighbor. As we were talking, Austin was goofing off and a kid driving a cart ran right into his head. I should have known that things could only get worse. He then started to wonder away...then sitting in one spot refusing to move, talking back the whole time. Dave, who had taken Caden out of the cart because of a few whines (I NEVER do this!), was chasing him around. I picked up Austin and told him we were going home for him to take a nap and I was going to carry him the rest of the trip. Well, you guessed it...he screamed and hollered the whole way out to the car, as everyone stared at us. Caden and Dave proceeded to go through the checkout and met us in the car. In four years, we've never had this and hope to not go through this again soon. On the bright side, we got some wrapping paper for next year, 50% off!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment