Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The day after...

Yes, today was the day after Christmas. I love Christmas, but never been too fond of the day after. I guess as a little girl, it was the let down of it being over...although shopping was always fun afterwards. But now as a Mommy myself, the complete mess and chaos of the day after is a little too overwhelming for me. It felt like I was going in circles today - picking up new toys, opening new toys and playing with new toys. Along with the messes of paper, boxes, etc...and daily chores. I spent a lot of time cleaning out the boys' toys so that we have room for all the new toys they just received. Now that the 26th is almost over, we can start getting ready for the New Year and take down the holiday decorations. It's been the best holiday season ever, but I'm ready for a good, clean start to 2007~!!

No comments: