Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yo, yo, Idaho!

I just couldn't stop saying this little saying, when we were in Idaho last weekend. Yo, yo, IDAHO!!

I joined my parents and Grandma on a weekend journey to Boise, Idaho for a surprise Anniversary party for my Great Aunt and Uncle. It was a good time - all but Saturday night when I was woke up by my Grandma (roomie) to find that I had a stomach ache. An hour later, I was able to get back to sleep and was able to feel pretty good 12 hours later. Come to find out, I wasn't the only one feeling this way - my Dad was up all night, as well as one of my second cousins. No fun, but other than that, it was fun to see a group that I hadn't seen in 10 years. I was ready and very happy to come home Sunday night to my family again!!



Back - L to R: Me, Jenny, Robby, Dad, Uncle Mike, Stacy, Robin, Amanda, Lisa (not my sister)
Front - L to R: Grandam, Mom, Tyler, Aunt Judy

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Zack was just asking about that other Lisa....

Good picture...