So it was a good day. Dave was watching football and I was folding clothes. We instructed the boys to go upstairs as they were screaming and squealing as they played happily. Take it to the toy room so we can talk without screaming too. All was good - I called my Mom and just as I was about to hang up we heard Austin yell that Caden was bleeding. Dave and I rushed up and blood was everywhere. Apparently they had moved from the toy room to the office, and decided to spin in the chair. Caden's ride ended with his head hitting the bookshelf. Ouch! With confirmation from our neighbor and good friend, Shelly, we took him up to the Dr. to get it checked out. We left with one little stitch on his head - didn't even cry. What a trooper. Great nurses and doctor too - it was an amazing dr. trip, really.
We were home by a little after 8pm to get the boys in bed by a decent time, with us following right behind.
Thank you Shelly for watching Austin while we took Caden in...and cleaning up the carpet too! You're the best!!
1 comment:
That goofball. Protect your melon, ok?
Post a Comment