Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wanna play a game??


I've been asking Dave for awhile for shelves in the toy room. Ta-da - Dave did the project in-between NFL playoff games. Thanks - looks great and holding lots of games (out of the boys' reach, for obvious reasons). Wanna play?

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

Though the shelves are lovely, I still do not adore games.

I'm trying to convince my kids it's a legit allergy, but they are not buying it.

Oh well.

(Greg ratted me out to his parents for being the loser/non-gaming person I am. Thanks a lot honey.)

Anonymous said...

What did you bribe him with? It takes weeks- no years for my handyman to get projects done.
They look great Dave!

BTW- we just bought Trouble the other day and have had a blast with it. Really. And I'm very much like Lisa- I HATE games!