Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holding up a FIVE!!

Spider-Man cupcakes!
Austin and Caden...

Caden, Mommy & Austin - at coffee!

Our big five year old! Aunt Sissy, celebrating her birthday too!

Hello there...today has been a busy day with all the festivities! With Austin and Lisa having their birthdays today, there was lots of presents, laughter and fun! Hope that you both had a great day...you deserve it.
As for the five year old boy, he has had a great day, with Spider-Man cupcakes at school, and now off to swimming lessons and a dinner out to his choice restaurant. He would like to sit INSIDE at McDonald's...so that's where we'll be going. Very simple. More presents to open too, so it should be a late night. No school tomorrow, so that's nice.

Happy Birthday Austin and Lisa! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

There I am; with my almond in hand.

MMMmmm. Almonds...

Thanks for all the fun.

Happy birthday, not-so-little guy.

Love you.

Irene said...

I love those cupcakes. I will have to try them and maybe I'll get a little more excitement around here.