Monday, June 4, 2007

It's been awhile...

Here's are some cute photos of the boys from last week!


It has been awhile since I've posted. We were getting ready for our vacation...then our vacation came and went (it was so much fun!) and we've been back for a week now. Lots going on - Austin's last day of school is tomorrow...Caden has taken awhile to get back on his routine after vacation (the crib tent is a heaven sent!)...Dave got his braces off...and I launched my little business with Sensaria Natural Bodycare as an Independent Representative (www.mysensaria.com/lorilee). Yes, we've been busy.

I hope to post on a regular basis with pictures of the boys, etc. this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. Looks like you guys had a blast in CA! We're hoping to get down there at the end of the month and I can't wait. Hope the Sensaria selling goes well!