Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jumpin'

A week ago I made a big purchase at Wal-Mart. Big, as in size. A 14 ft. trampoline with enclosure. Neighbors have a 12 ft. one and I thought that this wouldn't be much bigger, but it is. After a couple hours of putting it together last night, with the help of Shelly our next door neighbor, I had a little hesitation and buyers remorse regarding the size. I kept looking out the window wondering if it was really as big as it looked. As Dave and I tried to move it to the patio area and found it was too big to do that, I knew for sure it was BIG. As I came inside around 9:30 last night, Dave mentioned that now that we finally have our sprinkler system, we have this huge thing in the backyard. I apologized, as I didn't realize it was so big either. Oh well - I think it will be okay and we can take it down in the winter if we want.

So...today, after stitching the enclosure down for about 45 minutes, the boys climbed inside. Then I climbed in. They were like little popcorn laughing as I jumped and they bounced giggling. I think the hesitation and buyer's remorse is out the window, as we had a ball out there together!
So, here's the beast (a bit of an eye sore too!)....

And here's what it does to the boys after a half hour of jumpin'! Yeah!

No comments: