Monday, March 5, 2007

We went to the Zoo!

Just hanging in the sunshine at the Zoo!
Austin and his "wingspan"!
Caden in the sandbox, going down slide!What's next?
Ride 'em cowboys!

We've been so happy with the weekend weather that spilled over into today! So as soon as I knew that today was going to be nice, I packed a lunch for the boys and we spent a couple of hours at the Oregon Zoo. The boys had the best time playing in the sand box a couple of times (against my cleanliness instincts...and it turned out okay).

Enjoy the photos!

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I'm sure the boys loved the messy mess fun. Besides, they weren't decked out in their finest, new clothes, right?

Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

You had nice weather?! Hey... not fair!

I hope the boys brought some sand home with them :)