Saturday, April 4, 2009

40 years, oh my!

Happy Anniversary to my parents today - 40 years! Yippee! They are in California celebrating in Disneyland, their favorite vacation destination (where they used to go on dates, growing up in S. California). Above is a picture of my Mom, outside the Chapel that they got married in on April 4, 1969 - although this picture was taken in 1968 (my Grandma wrote the wrote date on top). Funny thing is, I have a picture of me outside of this chapel take in July 1999 when I went to Vegas for the first time to show my parents I was there. Then a little over a year later Dave and I eloped to this same chapel, knowing it had great luck (and it is world famous...and been in many movies...really!)!! :)

To many more, Mom and Dad - you're the BEST!!

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

I may have to steal this picture. Where'd you get it? I love it.