Shelly & I...feeling very tired after sitting for so many hours!!We've had a variety of weather - from sunny, warmer days...and more snow! It's been quite the winter!! We enjoyed the Zoo on a cloudy, but nice day. The boys love the freedom of the Zoo to explore and roam!
Caden has had his own play dates with his best friend, Kason. They are so cute together, and will be going to preschool together in the fall. Yeah!
Aren't they adorable??? They are 3 days apart and so much fun!
Austin started playing basketball again and LOVES it! He is doing great...making lots of buckets and rebounds, and asks Dave to practice every night. He is number 4 on the blue team...
Hudson, my Godson & I
ELMO, Caden and I
And here's just the boys...having a "relaxed" Friday morning apple, watching Word World...their new favorite PBS show!
What's on tap for this month? Lots, actually! The boys both start outdoor spring soccer at the end of the month...which will be the first time they will both be playing (call me an official soccer mom??). I'm also going with my BFF (Hudson's Mom) to Las Vegas for two nights...we can't wait! A lot more birthdays coming up this month and next, so I can see it's going to be busy...but that's how we like it. Until next time - enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment