We had a great time yesterday at the Pumpkin Patch with beautiful blue skies. We scored three very cute pumpkins that await us to carve in the next couple of weeks (or not). Happy Fall to all!
It looks like BiZi farms - love that place. (Something about Austin in the top picture reminds me of your angelic preschool picture, with the blue dress.)
What a great day to go! Chris and Augie went with his class the other day and got drenched! Eddie, Livvie and I will be heading to WINCO to pick ours up tonight. I can't handle the mud. Great pictures and that little CC is too darn cute!
3 comments:
It looks like BiZi farms - love that place. (Something about Austin in the top picture reminds me of your angelic preschool picture, with the blue dress.)
Glad you had a good time.
What a great day to go! Chris and Augie went with his class the other day and got drenched! Eddie, Livvie and I will be heading to WINCO to pick ours up tonight. I can't handle the mud.
Great pictures and that little CC is too darn cute!
Love the pictures!
And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Post a Comment